Total no of School sampling Kits Distributed for the financial year 2016-17 is 2,35,660 covering more than 200 schools in the states Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil nadu, Orissa, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
Selection of Schools:
High standard English Medium Schools to be selected and the Sampling needs to be done to the students between First and Fifth standard.
- Approach the principal with a letter requesting to allow sampling activity.
- Obtain permission and confirm the time of activity.
- Ensure availability of school sampling kits at the warehouse.
- Ensure booking of secondary orders from the shops in the vicinity of the school and delivery of the same before the distribution.
- Reach in time on the appointment day to the school premises and class rooms.
- Always greet the teachers and children before you start.
- Give a brief talk on our company and products.
- Do the distribution in an orderly fashion.
- Obtain feedback from teachers and students.
- Check the sales trend at the shops after activity.
- Always obtain prior approval from school Authorities.
- Sampling needs to be done either at school assembly or in class rooms.
- Ensure availability of stocks in the shops nearby school.
- Do not distribute kits on road in front of school.
- Please do not perform the activity if there is no stock in the nearby shops.